Why choose a reflective film? Well, reflective films are brilliant multi-taskers so it's no wonder why they are among the most popular films in the world.
Here are the 5 top reasons reflective films are a top choice when tinting your windows:
1. Solar Heat Rejection: High quality reflective films block above 70% of solar heat by reflecting heat away from the window. This reduces heat buildup dramatically, keeping a room at a more comfortable temperature. Reflective films keep the sun out but still allow natural light in. Natural light is very important in homes & offices and windows film makes a great alternative to closing blinds or curtains to block the heat and glare out.
2. Energy Saving: Reflective films will save you money on electricity costs- When the film is applied, the room does not heat up to unbearable temperatures so the need to turn on aircons will be reduced, saving you money. This is particularly helpful in office and warehouse buildings where window film can assist in regulating the temperature.
3. Privacy: This is one of the biggest reasons our customers choose reflective film. Reflective films offer excellent day time privacy as the film creates a 'mirror effect'. This is helpful for ground floor doors & windows and shop fronts that require privacy but also need natural light to flow in. (It’s important to remember that at night, you will be able to see into the window if there are lights on inside. This is where blinds are helpful)
4. Sun Safe: Our reflective films block 99% of UV rays which work to protect your skin, eyes and your interior furnishings from harmful UV damage. Many people don't know that even when you are indoors, the sun is still able to penetrate through glass.
5. Reduce Glare: Reflective films reduce glare up to 83%. When you are working on your computer or watching TV, glare can cause eyestrain and headaches. Reducing glare is also a very high priority in offices as glare can lower productivity.
Solasafe’s Silver 20 Reflective Film is our top selling film and it is the most cost-effective choice for all round sun control. Our film is a 2-ply vapour coated aluminum-based PET that is excellent at reducing heat build-up, reducing glare and creating day-time privacy. Our films are guaranteed for a minimum of 5 years. You can view our silver range here.
Solasafe has 35 years of tinting experience and our team is ready and willing to assist with all your tinting needs. Please feel free to contact us should you need advice or assistance.